The Technology & Communications Officer (TCO) is available to any AA group or member in the county to assist with any computer, mobile, or other technology needs that may help to carry AA’s message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
Some examples of what the TCO can help with:
- Virtual meetings: Platform suggestions and troubleshooting
- Creating and maintaining a Group Email
- Registering General Service Representatives (GSRs) and their Alternates with SENY
- Updating and retrieving Group information (date, time, location, group number, etc.) from the SENY and AAWS databases.
- Establishing a virtual basket
- Anything else technology-related!
Some relevant websites regarding technology and online communications in AA:
- AA Traditions & the Internet (AA General Service Office): https://www.aa.org/assets/en_
- Understanding Anonymity (AA World Services): https://www.aa.org/assets/en_
- Technology in AA Online Community: https:// www.tiaa-forum.org/