Rockland County Intergroup is an organized A.A. service group that exists to help carry the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers – right here at home. Intergroup relies on local A.A. group representation, participation and Seventh Tradition contributions to provide information about Alcoholics Anonymous – and access to A.A. meetings – directly to county residents.
Intergroup members include Group Representatives, Intergroup Officers, and Chairpersons responsible for Intergroup’s various committees and functions, including:
- 24-hour Answering Service
- Rockland County A.A. Meeting List
- Hospitals and Institutions (H&I)
- Public Information (PI)
- Corrections (Men’s & Women’s)
- Rockland County Bookers Exchange
- Rockland County Share-A-Day
- SENY Liaison
- Young People’s Liaison
These trusted servants:
- Maintain the local website and 24-hour phone service to provide
information and access to meetings to those seeking help.
- Maintain and distribute Rockland County A.A. Meeting Lists.
- Work to ensure that the A.A. message is getting through to the
local institutions that serve the needs of those still suffering from
alcoholism in our community.
- Keep their home groups informed about opportunities for service,
fellowship, and resources to enhance Twelfth Step work and an
understanding of A.A. Tradition.
- Communicate and cooperate with the Rockland County General
Service District Committee.
Mailing address for Rockland County Intergroup:
Rockland County Intergroup of AA
P.O. Box 706
West Nyack, N.Y. 10994
To make an online donation, click below.
To contact the Intergroup Chair please use form below