Rockland County Intergroup is an organized A.A. service group that exists to help carry the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers – right here at home. Intergroup relies on local A.A. group representation, participation and Seventh Tradition contributions to provide information about Alcoholics Anonymous – and access to A.A. meetings – directly to county residents.
Intergroup members include Group Representatives, Intergroup Officers, and Chairpersons responsible for Intergroup’s various committees and functions, including:
- 24-hour Answering Service
- Bridging the Gap
- Rockland County A.A. Meeting List
- Hospitals and Institutions (H&I)
- Public Information (PI)
- Corrections (Men’s & Women’s)
- Rockland County Bookers Exchange
- Rockland County Virtual Meetings Committee
- Rockland County Share-A-Day
- SENY Liaison
- Young People’s Liaison
These trusted servants:
- Maintain the local website and 24-hour phone service to provide
information and access to meetings to those seeking help.
- Maintain and distribute Rockland County A.A. Meeting Lists.
- Work to ensure that the A.A. message is getting through to the
local institutions that serve the needs of those still suffering from
alcoholism in our community.
- Keep their home groups informed about opportunities for service,
fellowship, and resources to enhance Twelfth Step work and an
understanding of A.A. Tradition.
- Communicate and cooperate with the Rockland County General
Service District Committee.
- Maintain a record of meeting minutes and By-Laws: The Secretary’s Page
Rockland County Intergroup meets on the first Tuesday of every month at St. Stephens Church, 84 Ehrhardt Road and Pearce Pkwy, Pearl River, and virtually, at 8:00 pm. Visit the calendar for access information. All Rockland County Groups are encouraged to send a representative to the meetings and to become involved with Intergroup service committees.
Mailing address for Rockland County Intergroup:
Rockland County Intergroup of AA
P.O. Box 706
West Nyack, N.Y. 10994
Please send group donations to the address above. To make an online donation, click below.
To contact the Intergroup Chair please use form below